Scholar Profile: Swazi
Greetings! We have really enjoyed highlighting each of our scholars these past few weeks. We know that it is important to share their personalities with you all so you can get to know them a bit better. We want you to be just as excited as we are to watch them grow and develop into strong independent women. Thank you so much for coming along on this ride with us! Today we are going to shine a spotlight on Swazi.
- Area of Study: Bachelors of Arts in History
- Favorite Subjects: Nepali Language and History
- Goals after Graduation: She wants to become a teacher
- Hobbies: Swazi loves listening to music, especially One Direction.
- Favorite Food: Her favorite food is chow mien.
- Fun Fact about her: She loves that she is a simple person. One of her personal dreams is to eradicate poverty on a global scale.
- How long has she been with the program? She has been with the program for less than a year and is one of the newest scholars.
- What have been her successes both in the program and personally? She has passed all of her exams thus far with flying colors!
Mariam Hanna, for The Learning Tea