Hello and welcome! We are excited to introduce you to another one of our dedicated and inspiring scholars. Our scholar for this week is Sujata.
- Sujata graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree through our scholarship program and is currently pursuing graduate school in the hopes of becoming a college professor. We are so proud of her for all of her hard work and accomplishments!
- Her favorite subjects are Art History and English.
- She enjoys helping those less fortunate than her through her monthly volunteer hours in the local community.
- Her favorite foods are momo, a steamed savory dough dumpling, and white rice.
- Sujata and her sister, Angel, are the only pair of siblings enrolled in the program.
Check in again next week for our next scholar profile!
Mariam Hanna, for The Learning Tea